Offering dedicated schools ICT support in Sussex, we work with top class service providers and our highly trained technicians to guarantee your school has fast, reliable and secure internet connectivity.
Choosing the right broadband service provider for your school is an important decision and at JSPC Computer Services we provide you with expert advice so that you select the best package to meet the needs of your school, in most cases saving you money.
Working in partnership with Exa Education, the UK’s leading and award-winning education focused Internet Service Provider, we offer competitive and effective school broadband packages as well as a range of other specialist ICT services.
Our technicians are on hand and dedicated to providing consistently fast, dependable and safe Internet connectivity. Unlike other providers we will guarantee your broadband speed rather than offering an ‘up to speed’ solution. We will also make sure that the migration from your existing service provider to Exa Education will be smooth, stress free and simple.
Our school broadband solutions include:
- Internet connection options such as VDSL Broadband, Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) and ADSL connections ensuring the fastest speed and value for money
- SURFPROTECT – Exa Education’s web filtering system that means you are in full control of what can and can’t be viewed.
- Systems for Secure File Exchange and Remote Access – we recommend the School to School file exchange system or a VPN
- A firewall system using the NETASQ system, the only firewall hardware that has been accredited by the European Union and NATO and continues to develop innovative solutions against the ever-increasing threat of computer threats.
- Broadband Support Services – access to technical support from 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
We have already saved over 100 schools across Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire over £400,000 on their Internet broadband services from April 2013 to March 2014, which is an average saving of £3,500 – £5,000 per school.
With the introduction of iPads, tablets and portable learning tools in schools, there has never been a more important time to ensure your school has an effective and safe wireless solution in place.
We work with our award-winning partner Cisco Meraki to install reliable and high-performance WiFi into schools across West Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
Our WiFi solution is Cloud managed to deliver complete coverage across the entire school site, including portable devices. We also use a Cloud controller to provide powerful and intuitive management whilst eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers.
Virtual Private Networks
Virtual Private Networks are vital for schools as they provide a secure way to access network resources over the Internet and enable users to transfer confidential data to others without risk. If using our broadband solution, you will find that VPN functionality is already built into the routers and Firewalls that have been recommended by our Broadband partner Exa Education, at no additional charge. Our VPN system is extremely user friendly and will allow staff to access the network remotely through a secure login.